[thelist] Pricing for e-commerce sites?

tamora schoeneberg tamora at tamoras.com
Sat Jan 17 02:59:50 CST 2004

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help me to hone my prices for web
design/development. Following is what is needed for a prospective
e-commerce site:

PHP, Javascript, DHTML, CSS dynamic mySQL database driven e-commerce
site including:

*	Assistance in hosting acquisition, set-up, and e-mail setup,

*	Consultation up to 3 hours,

*	Upload site to server,

*	3 sets of minor revisions (making sure that everything works,
this really pertains to design)

*	password protected sellers' registration,

*	payment and log-in areas,

*	sellers' admin areas allowing upload of pictures and text with
possibly varying size perameters,

*	purchasers' shopping cart,

*	session variables (cookies),

*	secure payment set-up,

*	forms,

*	multiple pages including dynamically generated category pages,

*	general design and

*	possibly some logo design and flash animation

Also, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations of secure payment
methods other than PayPal if the client is a small business without a
lot of money to invest?

Thanks a lot!

tamora schoeneberg
e-mail:  <mailto:tamora at tamoras.com> tamora at tamoras.com