[thelist] Generate View of Database Relationship

Mark M mark at safefrombees.com
Mon Jan 19 16:28:41 CST 2004

Hey all -

Not sure if this is possible with what I have.

But we have an Oracle DB that has had several projects leveraging off one another, which has
meant we have 3 or 4 database relationship diagrams lying around, but none of them fully
depict the entire structure of the database.

I'm wondering if there is any specific tool that would (help?) be able to analyse the database
and create a visual map of the relationship model of the DB (and allow the addition of manual
relationship lines where constraints haven't been defined).

Does anyone know of such a product? It would save me hours of work.

Cheers,

Mark

mark at safefrombees.com
ICQ: 3094740