[thelist] ASP.NET Errors

Walter Hemingway walt at medianetwork.ws
Mon Jan 19 19:09:24 CST 2004

Thanx I will try that. I am also getting an error when I try to run some
of my asp pages. I think it is only when the vbscript has a bug. Instead
of the error page showing errors, it try's to download as a file. As if
I don't have the server running. At least for the 100-500 error
reporting asp page.

Thank You,
Walter S. Hemingway
(803)748-8594