[thelist] Lynx windows

Scott wolpow scott at netalytical.com
Mon Jan 19 23:08:41 CST 2004

For some reason it failed, who knows why. But I thank you for the help.

<Tip Author="Scott Wolpow Public CTO" Type="SEO">
*My first one*

The Dogpile search engine has an interesting feature in the "Submit your
site" section.
When you enter a URL it will give you back what links it sees along with
the code to the right of the ?
</Tip>