[thelist] Something I've never seen before...

Brian Hurtt bhurtt at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 20 08:51:30 CST 2004

There may be an illegal character (that does not show up in your HTML
editor) that is messing up the code. I have seen this before and to fix it I
simply deleted the line and retyped it. Ridiculous, but it worked for me :)

Why does it only occur in the Dutch browser? I'm guessing it is a
text-encoding difference. If the solution above doesn't fix the problem, try
to determine if your and your friend's browsers have the same text-encoding
settings.

You can define the character set in your HTML document, here is some info:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/charset.html

Brian