[thelist] Tip o' the day: Mozilla Web Developer extension

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Tue Jan 20 19:59:17 CST 2004

<tip type="Mozilla Add-Ons" author="Frank Marion">

I've found a *wonderful* extension for Mozilla/Firebird. It has a large
number of features that makes developing so much more convenient.
Everything from outlining images with no alt/title tags to viewing your
HTTP headers to sending your page to various validators.  I found myself
chuckling with glee as I discovered some of the features. Nice!

I highly recommend taking a look at this.

 > The Web Developer extension for Mozilla Firebird and Mozilla adds
 > a menu and a toolbar to the browser with various web developer tools.

http://chrispederick.myacen.com/work/firebird/webdeveloper/

</tip>

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.