[thelist] Re: The best resource for SEO information

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Fri Jan 23 23:23:46 CST 2004

 Peter - this is a nice little comparison search engine you've made. Im
curious,  did you get the original websites from the google database?  Do
you use the google API to get fresh results, or is this a closed system?

I love the concept - soon to be ubiquitous: search personalization

> In looking to see how I could design my site in a such a way that it
> would appear high up in search engine rankings, I discovered a whole
> new world and a confusing mass of information.

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 310-372-3086
cell: 310-220-9020
http://www.netpaths.net