[thelist] CSS (IE and NE)

Toby Mills toby at tobymills.com
Mon Jan 26 10:09:24 CST 2004

One thing to do is to make your site STRICT XHTML compliant. Although it
means your current CSS Styling will be read differently, it does at least
offer a little more compatibility.
I have found you can get even the most complex sites to render CSS the same
with a little patience.
http://www.w3schools.com/xhtml

Other wise check out sites like http://www.meyerweb.com/.

toby mills