[thelist] OT-ish purely image based websites

Liam Delahunty liam at megaproducts.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 16:59:48 CST 2004

on 27/01/2004 01:02 Stuart Young wrote:

>>I'm trying to find an example/examples of websites
>>that have been created using just images - the entire page, text and
>>all, as an image.

http://www.tenpinbilliards.com

That site is by a hosting client of mine (I have told him it'd be better
to output the text as, well, text... he is trying to learn, just not
having a great time with the tools he's decided to learn with.)

Almost all the content on the whole site are images crammed into tables.
I believe it's all done using Freeway.

--
Kind regards, Liam Delahunty, Mega Products Ltd
12 Bury Place, London WC1A 2JL Fax: +44(0)871 224 7891