[thelist] onclick in table row

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 19:42:08 CST 2004

I'm not sure why you would want a different url for the <tr> and <a>.

You might try removing the onclick from the <tr> and using css to
change the display property of the <a> to block. I don't think this
works for IE on the PC, though. But I would question how important is
this fancy stuff anyway.

Diane