[thelist] CSS (IE and NE)

MaKo shark at mako4css.com
Wed Jan 28 14:13:40 CST 2004

helpeachother,

see if the site has useful tips for you:
http://www.mako4css.com/Issues.htm

Also, it is a good idea to know what properties are supported by what
browser. A good source for that is the browser support table from westciv:
http://westciv.com/style_master/academy/browser_support/index.html
and Blooberry's property list, which does not only explain the properties
but also gives hints as to what browsers do what :)
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/propindex/all.htm

-- HTH

MaKo

...just when you thought it was safe to go back into the wwwater...
http://www.mako4css.com/

"help eachother " <e.help at caramail.com> wrote in message
news:1075131350011350 at lycos-europe.com...
> Hi,
>
> I want my site to be supported at least by Internet Explorer and
Netscape.

> I'm using CSS but the problem is that the result is opposite from one
navigator to an other. For example the
> code below gives an horizontal menu with left and right borders in IE6.2
with no borders in IE4 and is displayed
> in a vertical strange manner in NE4.5 and NE4.7.
>
> So please if you know about online guides specific to netscape and
others specific to Internet explorer let me
> know. This way i can write two codes; each one for a navigator. Or if
there is a site which gives only the