[thelist] Starting with Flash MX ActionScript

Marcus Andersson marcan at home.se
Wed Jan 28 17:39:45 CST 2004

Hi

I want to do _coding_ with ActionScript in Flash MX 2004 and to get
going I need a good tutorial. Can anyone recommend one of those?

I don't want a tutorial where you use those fancy graphical tools. I
want one where the object models is described and how I get my
ActionScripts inside and nicely integrated with the other parts of the
Flash Movie. I have deep previous knowledge of Javascript so that part
of it is already covered (and I saw those wonderful things about OO in
AS2.0 on Macromedias site :)

Thanks

/Marcus