[thelist] Page check - Mac users, please

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Thu Jan 29 14:16:22 CST 2004

The site looks pretty bad in IE 5.1.7 for Mac OS 9.2.2.  Looks like I am
seeing the same thing as she is in IE for 10.2.6.  (By the way she really
should upgrade her OS to 10.2.8.)   The Vertical "Symmetrical Gallery"
graphic is in the middle of the form, and the form's alignment is was off.

If you want I can email you a screenshot, but I am pretty sure my IE is
rendering the same as hers.