[thelist] Site feedback

Sam Carter scforum at iness.com
Mon Feb 2 13:13:49 CST 2004

Sam,

Older browsers like Netscape can render (well yeah ... not well) CSS. We all
now that there are little "hacks" to use in the CSS (like column layout
hacks) but, with some patience, you can code good CSS to support Netscape.

I've seen several NS 4.X CSS-P sample layouts, and have spent hours (days
perhaps) working with sample NS 4.X 2-col CSS-P layouts available from
several sources on the web.

When I can abandon NS 4, I'd very much like to pursue tableless CSS-P.
Looking forward to your feedback, but I'll be out of the office until
mid-evening.

Thanks,

Sam