[thelist] Re: Password Protection

live4bacon at optonline.net live4bacon at optonline.net
Tue Feb 3 18:39:24 CST 2004

Oops Sorry about that.

It would be on an apache server (FreeBSD box) with php4 and 5
MySql is the standard DB our host uses, though I am not familiar with it.

My php experience is minimal.

This would be for corprate customers with (what is in their eyes) sensitive data so security is of utmost importance.

Each client would have access to their own area (folder) to upload/download files and possibly a wiki / discussion type set up.

Thanks for your help
JP