[thelist] get google keywords with PHP

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Tue Feb 3 18:58:51 CST 2004

Hi Damien,

I cannot say with 100% certainty that google will intepret this as
cloaking. Loosely speaking cloaking is having a different set of
keywords when the robot is visiting the sites and having another set
when users are visiting the site and this would fall under that category.
nice script though.

best regards

--
Raditha Dissanayake.