[thelist] Query: search engine submission and ranking

Osaurus osaurus at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 07:30:14 CST 2004

Thanks Tom... and others who commented. This has clarified things a bit. I
think the thing to do is to offer people good markup/key text to get ranked,
as you say, and no 'mass search-engine submission' whatsoever. If it's just
a worthless (to the client) money-spinner for developers then I'd rather
live with some morals and just submit their sites to directories that have
specific relevence. I'll probably be bankrupt within the year.. ;-)

Nick