[thelist] Page check - Mac users, please

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Wed Feb 4 09:22:01 CST 2004

At 04:41 PM 1/28/2004, Gary and several other people wrote:
>I was able to reproduce the error in Mac/IE 5.1 and the solution is very
>simple - remove the TD { text-align: center; } rule from main.css and
>contact.css and it will work just fine.

Great - thanks every one - this did the trick!

>However, while digging through your stylesheets, I realised that you've
>set up a number of  files which essentially replicate each other, barring
>a few rules here and there.

Yeah - sorry about that!  I have a tendency to do that and then clean up
afterward.  Without a Mac handy, I didn't know where to start.  I really
wanted to find out what was causing the problem, but if I'd cleaned them
all up and the problem went away I wouldn't have learned what it was.

I really appreciate all the help - thanks everyone!

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Dean for President in 2004!