[thelist] Webhosting

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Wed Feb 4 16:12:05 CST 2004

> e.vanhemel at pandora.be 05/02/2004 01:36:20 >
do is this: find a hosting company that supports php and mysql where I can
put my new php pages, Is there anybody of you who knows a company like that, that
offers php and mysql support for free?

Free web hosts that offer LAMP support are rare, but they do exist (although often with restrictions). Try researching them on these comparison sites:

Click Here Free - http://www.clickherefree.com/
FreeWebspace.net  - http://www.freewebspace.net/
FreeWebspace.net Forums - http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/

In particular this Free Web Host FAQ is good - it lists various free web hosts with LAMP support:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=26552

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and complex