[thelist] Re: Webhosting

Eveline e.vanhemel at pandora.be
Thu Feb 5 09:11:21 CST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eveline" <e.vanhemel at pandora.be>
To: "Evolt List" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Webhosting

Hi all, John just remarked that I used the wrong syntax for my tip so hear
it goes again:

<tip type="converting *.swf to *.fla" author="Eveline Vanhemel">
I am quite certain there are people amongst you who already had the same
problem I had today: I wanted to change a flash animation which I made some
time ago. Unfortunately I couldn't find the *.fla file anymore. All I had
was the *.swf file. So I went to search the internet for a tool that could
reverse the swf to fla. And indeed I found something:
http://www.ave-imperator.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=85&func=
fileinfo&parent=category&filecatid=3. Check this tool out, they offer a free
demo which does everything except the conversion of ActionScript. But he,
not all Flash has ActionScript in it. Anyway, it did the trick for me. ;-)
(They also have a payable version of the tool which does convert the
ActionScripts).
</tip>

 Greetings,

 Eveline