[thelist] Converting swf to fla

Eveline e.vanhemel at pandora.be
Thu Feb 5 09:38:51 CST 2004

Hi all,

Let's hope this is the last time I have to post this but Joshua made the
remark that I had to remove the "Original Message" header. So I started this
time a clean new e-mail message.

<tip type="converting *.swf to *.fla" author="Eveline Vanhemel">
I am quite certain there are people amongst you who already had the same
problem I had today: I wanted to change a flash animation which I made some
time ago. Unfortunately I couldn't find the *.fla file anymore. All I had
was the *.swf file. So I went to search the internet for a tool that could
reverse the swf to fla. And indeed I found something:
http://www.ave-imperator.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=85&func=
> fileinfo&parent=category&filecatid=3.

Check this tool out, they offer a free demo which does everything except the
conversion of ActionScript. But hey, not all Flash has ActionScript in it.
Anyway, it did the trick for me. ;-) (They also have a payable version of
the tool which does convert the ActionScripts).
</tip>

Greetings,

Eveline