[thelist] My ongoing problem with Google and the Studio Stitches site

Ben Morrison ben.morrison at dogstardesign.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 10:41:26 CST 2004

On 6/2/04 2:16 am, "Jane De'Ath" <janed at oakwebdesign.com.au> wrote:

> A couple of weeks ago I posted to this list asking for some assistance with
> a site at www.studiostitches.com.au which is giving me ongoing grief.

> Anyway, Google has now reindexed the page but the sub pages are still being
> ignored.

You'll have to be a little more patient I'm afraid.

Now that there are links that google can follow, it will follow them
eventually.

Can take a month at least, in my experience.

Saying that, the links are buried at the very bottom of the page, ideally
should be near the top.

Why the javascript menu, this could be easily done using css and html -
which the spiders could follow easily.

You could even copy the code from somewehere like listamatic:

http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/index.htm

Or easier create you own here:

http://www.accessify.com/tools-and-wizards/list-o-matic/list-o-matic.asp

Ben