[thelist] Website Search Engine Recommendations? ATOMZ

Richard Morris thelist at web-designers.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 12:52:32 CST 2004

John suggested:

Assawon!

I knew it had a short and snappy name. Looks like they handle 500 pages now.

PDFs are also indexed in the paid version. Pity they don't mention any
prices as the site in question has a mix.

I'll look into this further but it appears to be exactly what I want
(especially if they handle protected PDFs too).

Thanks very much.

Richard