[thelist] Flash Question

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 7 14:33:37 CST 2004

change the size in the html : width and height parameters in both embed
and object tags
put 100% instead of your actuel fixed pixel size.

no need to change the SWF, it's just how i is being displayed.
for your information, in the publish menu of Flash you can specify in %
then it will generate the approriate tags in the HTML !