[thelist] Membership management tools

S. Patrick Eaton eaton.sako at canon.co.jp
Mon Feb 9 01:59:39 CST 2004

Hello, everyone.

A professional organization I belong to is looking for a membership
management system that can enable its secretary to maintain the group's
membership records online. A customized solution would be ideal, but
would very likely cost more than the organization can afford, so we've
started looking for turnkey applications that can be modified to suit
our needs.

The group runs a LAMP-driven site, so PHP applications would be a
perfect fit (Perl-based tools are also an option), but many of the PHP
membership tools I've seen so far have been a bit lacking. Any
suggestions in this area?

Best regards,

S. Patrick Eaton