[thelist] Web Standards Awards

Egor Kloos egor at dutchcelt.nl
Tue Feb 10 10:29:55 CST 2004

Thanks Andy,

I do wonder how many of us have already read the news on Web Graphics
and your own site. Personally I read both as I suspect most of us do.
But strangely enough I've only just bookmarked webstandardsawards.com
since reading it for the third time here on 'the list'. I must be a bit
thick ;)

cheers

Egor