[thelist] URLs on Stationary without "www."

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 16:08:21 CST 2004

I have gone with www.domain.com.  It was actually a choice between
www.domain.com/productname and/or productname.domain.com.  Both of these
URLs were identical in content, but if I had to use the second option
productname.domain.com, I wanted to know if I could get away without adding
the www, b/c www.productname.domain.com looked quite ugly to me...I'm a type
freak.  Anyhow, thank you everyone, I have gone with
www.domain.com/productname, and it is off to the presses.  Done deal.  I am
going to look into our new host once we make the transition to see what they
support.

Jono
Designer/Illustrator