[thelist] New Critical Security Patch for Windows....

Martin E espmartin at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:33:23 CST 2004

:: ----- Original Message -----
:: From: david.landy at somerfield.co.uk
:: To: jeff at jeffhowden.com ; thelist at lists.evolt.org
:: Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 3:56 AM
:: Subject: RE: [thelist] New Critical Security Patch for Windows....

:: Jeff,

:: Thanks for your well-worded and well-reasoned defence of Microsoft, which
:: certainly gave me pause for thought. As I examine my thoughts about MS, I
:: find that I have been relating to them as The Evil Empire, snuffing out
:: competitors everywhere, stifling signs of intelligent cyber-life wherever
:: they could, or sucking it into their gelatinous mass if they could not
kill
:: it completely... I've been making them REALLY wrong.... like somehow
*worse*
:: than Saddam Hussein or something!! How mad is that??

<snip>

Now this is what I'd love to see come out of Microsoft:

New Critical Patch:

Microsoft is releasing for immediate download an Internet Explorer patch for
versions 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 - running under all service packs and
Windows/Macintosh versions.
This patch will fix every bug in the Internet Explorer browser suite. This
will make I.E. W3C Standards Compliant - fully supporting CSS1, 2.0, 2.1, &
3.0.

Download your copy today!!!

Just my wishes,

Martin E.