[thelist] New Critical Security Patch for Windows....

s t e f evolt at nota-bene.org
Fri Feb 13 05:28:09 CST 2004

<quote who=' Shawn K. Quinn'>
[...]

Sorry to be blunt, but this is getting off-topic and we're going straight
back for the good old discussion about windows and non-windows, which has
been debated at great length almost everywhere on the net...

Tips are required.

<tip type="bookmarklets">
I found a very useful site listing loads of bookmarklets to test for
styles on-the-fly, see at a glance the whole DOM hierarchy, etc, in a
fashion lighter than what's given with Mozilla.
<http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/>

For instance with one click you can just show hidden fields in forms, turn
password-type inputs into text-type, etc. I love it.
</tip>

--
s t e f
http://www.nota-bene.org/