[thelist] Input Box & WinXP

Jwp live4bacon at optonline.net
Mon Feb 16 10:42:57 CST 2004

Thanks I appreciate any and all advice as I am new to this game.  And have a
LOT to learn.

For my own peace of mind I have been trying to ensure that the pages I am
building are cross-browser compatible and I would say, for the most part
they are (I will let you all be the judge of that here shortly when my first
site goes live later this week).

But right now all the boss cares about is "Does it work in IE?"  so for
things that might be iffy I am getting them to work on IE so we can move it
to production and then going back and seeing what can be done to make it
work for 'em all, for my own sake.  (and after reading you e-mail I now have
another reason to get things to work across all browsers 8^)

Thanks again for you advice,
Johnny Poston