[thelist] Need some icons

Sam Carter scforum at iness.com
Wed Feb 18 09:31:57 CST 2004

I've got a few menu items that control page layout that I'd like to switch
to small buttons to save space and improve usability.

Not being a graphic designer, I thought someone might be familiar with stock
icons for :

 - Changing page background color (s)
 - Suppressing optional page graphics (toggle text mode / graphics mode)
 - Providing Feedback to the page author

I know there's ton's of stuff on google, but if you want transparent
backgrounds, meaningful symbols (is there a symbol for changing a page
background color?) it's a lotta looking to find nothing.  Maybe better to
develop the icons myself.  But then, I'd need to learn photoshop, and I'd
need to visualize the icon in advance - can't do that.

Hey, I thought I'd ask.

Any feedback appreciated.

Sam