[thelist] window.onload = window.onload + ....

Scott Blanchard octigonuser at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:46:39 CST 2004

When executing a window.onload handler in a .js file, how can I insure that
my onload handler does not prevent any other onload handlers from firing??

For example, my onload handler is in a javascript include which must be
present in a CMS template file for the template to function. However, the
template designer may have an onload handler in the body tag, for example,
or in a script include external to mine. Is there a collection of onload
handlers that can be appended to?