[thelist] [php] Redirect causing error 500

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Feb 18 12:51:49 CST 2004

Eduardo,

Thank you for the advise.  I've changed the code to this:

<?
  error_reporting(E_ALL);
  header("HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently");
  header("Location: http://www.domain.com/");
  exit();
?>

The error message did not change.

After a bit of commenting, I've isolated the problem down to one line:

  header("HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently");

If I comment out this line it works, but alas give a 302 redirect instead of
a 301.

Thanks again!  Any other ideas?

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer