[thelist] Is this design too dark?

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Thu Feb 19 11:12:49 CST 2004

>Hi Everyone,
>
>http://www.taracleveland.com/clients/inproject-mockup/mockup3b.gif
>
>I've had mixed reports about this design. The client *loves* it, but
>she's had several people look at it and comment that it's too dark.

Thanks to everyone that replied. Your opinions were invaluable. I
relayed all of them to the client and as a result, we're
reconsidering using this particular design (maybe something without
the freaky kids). At the very least we'll move away from the
"violent" colours. Even though the client is a big fan of hot pink
and green, we've decided it's definitely a contentious combo and
something that not everyone is a fan of.

Thanks again to everyone that responded. I'm not sure what I'd do
without evolt!

Regards,
Tara

--