[thelist] IE - Viewport wider than it should be at 100%

X-wing incomt65 at hotpop.com
Thu Feb 19 12:26:31 CST 2004

Hello everyone,

I have a big doubt about how IE renders the viewport. I have two versions of a page, written slightly different. In one version, the body { width : 100% } seems to work, as the viewport doesnt flows over the right side of the screen; the other version, also with body { width : 100% }, flows over the right side. I dont understand why this happens, crawled the web looking for solutions, but I havent found so far.

Have anybody any clue about this? you can see the pages at http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/index.html and http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/test/index.html . Thanks!

Alvaro Medina G.