[thelist] IE - Viewport wider than it should be at 100%

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Thu Feb 19 15:31:04 CST 2004

OIC I misunderstood - I thought you meant the tooltip/"infonote" would open
at the right edge of the screen, thus my suggestion for width:auto.  Sorry
about that.

I was curious, so I googled a bit, and found mention of :hover pseudoclass
bugs in Opera 7.20 which were then fixed in later builds.  Not exactlt the
same issue, but seems related. Since you already found that it the bug does
not appear in Opera 7.23, and it's nothing serious, probably you could just
let it go.  But I bet someone on this list will disagree with that
statement!

Relevant link:
http://www.lutz-peter.hoogi.de/extern/Opera/

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Enabling microbusiness and infopreneurs
NeptuneWebworks.com :: InfoMarketingInsider.net
voice: 541-302-1438