[thelist] Time needed to make a mockup

Rodrigo Galindez rodrigo at cedha.org.ar
Thu Feb 19 23:33:33 CST 2004

Alvaro,
   If you are talking about design (graphical) mockup, in my personal
opinion, it depends on the level of detail of the mockup itself and the
interaction with the client. The client should  interact with the mockup
development too, you can't just sit down and design a preview of the
site without that interaction.
   I usually make mockups in 2 weeks, but when I finish them, they are
almost operative (no need of further changes to them), because of this
client-interaction.
   Now, if you ask about how much it will take to do ALL the website
(deployment), it's pretty fortuitous, it depends of what's the site
about, what's inside the site, code to develop, etc. etc. etc.
   Hope this helps.

--
Rodrigo Galindez
Information Management Assistant