[thelist] PHP and web services

Mark Kennedy mark at eurogamer.net
Fri Feb 20 04:30:27 CST 2004

PEAR's SOAP Module is very useful indeed:

http://pear.php.net/package/SOAP

and come bundled with a nice WSDL class that will either generate proxy code
from a WSDL, or will allow you to specify a WSDL as an endpoint.  However, it's
still in Beta, and I spent a lot of time fixing it for my app.  The dev team
seem to be focussing efforts on a full rewrite for PHP2 so don't hold you breath
if you find problems.

HTH

Mark