[thelist] weblogexpert

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Fri Feb 20 14:52:23 CST 2004

At 12:40 PM 2004-02-20, you wrote:
>I'm using a trial version of weblogexpert, but before I buy it I'm wondering
>if there are any other programs out there to consider. Is Weblogexpert
>considered one of the better ones for the price? Anyone have suggestions on
>other programs to look at?

The Webalizer. It's pretty thorough, has lots of options, and is free. It
prints the reports as HTML and simple images, no fancy 3D anti-aliased
moving translucent stuff, PDF's, ect...  It chews thought large logs pretty
quickly and is smart about it. It does everything that I and my clients
have needed for years.  And it's free. free! Free!

http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.