[thelist] Surprising Results

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Sat Feb 21 15:04:22 CST 2004

As the comments on the post say, "after discarding all evidence to the
contrary, the hypotesis was proven". If its true they not considered worms
attacks, this study is very biased. Also, they take the numbers as absolute
amounts in a total of succesful attacks; I think it would have been better
to see what proportion there is between successful attacks and failed ones.
I'm sure that would give very diferent results.

I am not at all a Linux geek or anything like that, I use Windows; but
judging by all I've read on the Net, it seems MS has many to loose and
they're doing their own "studies" to prove the improvable and keep
customers.

Alvaro Medina G.
alvaromg at vtr.net
Santiago, Chile