[thelist] OT & TIP Minolta Dimage I on Adaptec SCSI Win2k

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 13:02:40 CST 2004

MINOLTA DIMAGE I / Adaptec AHA®-2940Ultra SCSI Card

Can anyone contact me off list as to an acceptable resolution to the issue of
a Minolta Dimage I scanner (Minolta #2882) operating perfectly well but NOT
featuring as a connected device under the SCSI adaptor in control panel
AND asking for a driver at Win2k launch (plug and play), it is asking for
an INF file
but can't find one I think!!!!

<tip type="Selective reorientation and renaming of images in bulk"
author="John Bullas">
If you are scanning in 35mm APS or other film media, the images will be aligned
every which way.... to selectively realign images within a directory
and to indeed resize,rename or save them as a different format, investigate
'file' >>  'batch conversion/rename' in IRFAN VIEW
http://www.irfanview.com/ you can
then chose 1,2,3 or even 27 out of 40 to process at the same time, makes
life a lot easier

The package is free and simple to use
</tip>