[thelist] CFMX: IP Address Ban/Prevent

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sun Feb 22 13:12:06 CST 2004

Russ,

Of course you could do this.. the bottom line is how much overhead you are
willing to accept.  FB suggested changing the configuration in Apache and
that is a great option unless, of course, the sites are running on different
servers and you only want to update one database.  There are a lot of
various tricks you can use, but it sounds like you've already picked a
solution based upon the yes/no nature of this last question, so go with it
and come back for more ideas if you can't get it to work.

Good luck,

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.