[thelist] Fw: Meta tags and original URL

Rodrigo Galindez rodrigo at cedha.org.ar
Sun Feb 22 19:23:27 CST 2004

Alvaro Medina wrote:

>>Thanks, but really I wasn't talking about that; I was talking about to put,
>>maybe as meta data, a tag with the date and original page location,
>>invisible for display, but visible if one wanted to view the code. Like the
>>"author" or "generator" metatags.

Yes, do it with "invisible" tags (display:none, in your css), or better
yet, just put comments in the file :-) (with <!-- and -->). Personally,
I use "invisible" tags for older browsers which do not support CSS,
check out www.cedha.org.ar/es, switch off the styles and you'll see what
im talking about.

--
Rodrigo Galindez