[thelist] DB-less CMS?

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Sun Feb 22 22:03:14 CST 2004

Does your server have python installed?  You should check out Zope and
Plone.
http://www.zope.org
http://www.plone.org

Zope has native object database or be plugged into many other databases.

Having access to a database really opens up the possibilities...
Have you tried to convince your server admin to install MySQL (or
PostgreSQL).
Maybe you can find a local tech business to donate a modest hosting
set-up in exchange for a sponsorship link.

Getting a database added to your hosting package is worth some extra
effort.

--
David