[thelist] Site Check

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Sun Feb 22 23:54:01 CST 2004

Chris wrote:
4. In mozilla, for the drop down menu options you get an I bar instead
of the nice little hand.

This little problem is because the dropdown menus are generated by
Macromedia Fireworks or Dreamweaver. It can be solved with this CSS rule:
#menuContainer {
	cursor: pointer;
}

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp