[thelist] Another site check plz...

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Mon Feb 23 10:32:53 CST 2004

> Alvaro, it looks pretty good ! I like the design, it's cool. Anyway, I
> see a little 1px border in the "mkt publicidad" logo, it doesn't make
> the logo looks bad, but i would  take it off. Oh, and that shadow behind
> the girl too ... :-)
I agree with the shadow on the girl; that must be changed when doing the
final production of the images (by the way, the client cheered that
"effect"... could you believe it?)

The line on the logo is another story. You see, when I did the first mockup,
which is very much the actual design, the client had not told me about the
"imagen para su empresa" slogan. He told me about that a week later he
approved the original design without the slogan, and I spend two weeks
trying to put that f*&&%$*ng slogan somewhere. I presented him with several
ideas, the one you saw he approved.

Anyway, any ideas on the subject are very welcome. Consider that the line is
separating the logo and slogan to the nav-bar, because without it is all too
mixed; too much text.

Thanks again and regards,
Alvaro Medina G.
incomt65 at hotpop.com
Santiago, Chile

> Rodrigo
>
> Alvaro Medina wrote:
>
> >Hello folks,
> >
> >Following in the JWP line, I wish to ask you if you could take a look at
a page I'm doing. It's just the homepage (the followers of "IE viewport
wider..." and "Javascript CSS problem in Opera" already know the page, but
it's slightly changed). Also, the page is in spanish, but it has almost no
text. I am looking for design comments and critics.