[thelist] CSS background positioning and link borders

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Feb 24 08:06:32 CST 2004

Gregory,

I'm not clear what you mean by this.  Could you perhaps post a gif of the
intended effect when the area is resized?

Also, keep in mind that with IE there is no way to make two columns *truly*
the same height if one column dictates the height of the other.  You can
simulate the effect by some fancy div embedding, border overlapping, etc,
but never can one column truly derive it's height from the other.  In Moz
you can use some div display options, such as the table layouts, to achieve
this effect.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.