[thelist] Calling RSS Advocates/Experts

Bill Haenel mail at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Feb 24 09:30:17 CST 2004

Howdy all -

I may be looking soon for someone who would be willing to give some time
to speak to a group of public broadcasting/internet professionals.

Anyone have any suggestions on who might make a good speaker in the
field of RSS advocates/experts? Who are the real leaders in that field?
Who is really putting the tool to good use these days? Who might be
interested in working with public radio and TV people for a day or less?

It's only a maybe, because I'm not sure I'll definitely need anyone yet.
But I'd like to build a small list of possible names ASAP so I'm ready
if it comes up.

TIA,
Bill Haenel