[thelist] CSS background positioning and link borders

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 13:40:19 CST 2004

I am looking at your page in Safari 1.2 on Panther 10.3.2, and I do not see
the navigation working the way you had previously requested, with the color
blocks next to each link when you rollover the links.

Isn't your page's navigation supposed to work like this?
<http://mechavox.com/sandbox/rightborder.html>

Sorry, if I missed something, I was expecting to see the color blocks
working in your page's navigation?