[thelist] How to connect Tomcat 5 and Apache 2.0.48 using mod _jk

david.landy at somerfield.co.uk david.landy at somerfield.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 02:54:32 CST 2004

chris,

i have both tomcat and apache here on my desktop. http://localhost:8080 gets
me to my Tomcat site, while port-less references to http://localhost go
through apache.

seems like they work separately, not together. :-S

does this help?

david

David Landy, IT Consultant
Business Intelligence
Somerfield/KwikSave
+44 (0) 117-301-8977
david.landy at somerfield.co.uk <mailto:david.landy at somerfield.co.uk>

Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. Author unknown.